Part Time Jobs Singapore Work From Home, We are searching for a detail-oriented and trustworthy transcriber to join our team. The transcriber’s responsibilities include creating accurate written versions of audio and video recordings, reviewing and editing transcriptions done by speech recognition software, and identifying any inconsistencies.
You should have a good typing speed and superb attention to detail and be able to keep all sensitive information confidential. Transcribers listen to live proceedings or audio and video recordings to create written versions of them.
To be successful as a transcriber, you should be disciplined and have excellent listening skills. Outstanding candidates have superb reading and editing skills as well as the ability to focus for long periods.
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3000 To SGD 4000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
When you choose Epiq, you choose a strategic partner committed to easing your burden, navigating the complexity of your matter, and achieving success.
We deliver significant benefits that you can measure: lower internal and external costs, faster lead times on critical processes, more effective allocation of resources, productivity increases, and effective case management—these are some of the benefits we help our clients realize every day.
You can choose from a comprehensive range of service solutions, all backed by deep expertise, global reach, and exceptional client service.
- Understanding client specifications and noting any formatting or notation requests prior to completing the transcription.
- Completing transcriptions in a timely manner and reviewing drafts for any spelling, grammar, or formatting errors, as well as other inconsistencies.
- Adhering to all confidential guidelines and respecting sensitive information.
- Showing up on time for scheduled meetings and court proceedings.
- Keeping abreast of transcription software updates and attending refresher workshops as required.
- Communicating with the client or supervisor when there are issues.
- Submitting completed drafts to clients and correcting any errors as per their feedback.
- Keep typing skills sharp by completing regular typing drills.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Degree, associate’s degree, or additional courses might be required.
- Proficiency in MS Office, Express Scribe, and other software.
- I have a good typing speed and excellent reading skills.
- A high degree of professionalism and a superb work ethic.
- Detail-oriented and deadline-driven.
- The ability to focus for long periods of time.
- Willingness to work overtime if required.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transport.
- Improve Turnaround Time. In fields where audio or video material plays a prominent role, transcripts can really speed up a video editor’s workflow.
- Boost the Value of Content.
- Help Employees Focus.
- Increase accessibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Singapore Work From Home”.