Travel Agent Jobs Montreal, The purpose of a travel agent is to sell transportation and accommodation to individuals and groups planning trips. They provide advice on travel destinations, plan itineraries, and collect payments. These professionals are passionate about travel with an aptitude for sales and customer service.
Our travel agency is searching for a friendly and professional travel agent to join our team. As our travel agent, you should be passionate about seeing the world and helping others do the same. This role involves planning holidays, suggesting travel destinations, maintaining client files, and managing large-scale events.
In this position, your ultimate goal will be to keep our clients satisfied and loyal to future services. The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with in-depth knowledge of domestic and international travel destinations. To succeed in this role, you should also possess outstanding negotiation and sales skills.
|Hiring Organization||Hopper Montréal HQ|
|Post Name||Travel Agent|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in tourism, hospitality, or relevant field|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 1500 To CAD 1700 Per Month|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2S 2X3|
Hopper is an accredited travel agency. We partner with airlines, hotels, homes, and car rental providers across the globe so you can feel confident you’re booking the perfect vacation at the best price.
We’re able to make the most accurate price predictions because our algorithms process and archive trillions of data points. Every day, Hopper analyzes over 30 billion price points in real-time so you’ll never miss a deal.
No matter your industry, Hopper Cloud lets you sell travel and travel fintech that everyone will love. Turn shoppers into buyers, increase average order value, expand your reach and retain your customer base.
- Manage large-scale events including conferences and retreats.
- Book transportation and hotel reservations on behalf of clients.
- Collect payments and pay fees.
- Resolve travel issues, complaints, and refunds.
- Meet sales targets and profit goals.
- Maintain client information and financial records.
- Ensure you stay up-to-date with tourism trends by attending travel seminars.
Skills & Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of domestic and foreign travel destinations.
- Excellent sales and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and negotiate effectively.
- Outstanding knowledge of the latest tourism trends.
- Work Environment.
- No Fear of Job Transfer.
- Job Security.
- Office Environment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Travel Agent Jobs Montreal“.