Class 1 Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test. Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution, and retail centers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job.
Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 21 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H1C 1G1|
“The agri-food industry generates a huge quantity of unconsumed by-products on a global scale. Every day, for more than 80 years, our teams have collected and transformed these organic materials into high-quality ingredients to be used in various industries. We are proud of our expertise: creating something new from leftovers that nobody.
Wants! // The agri-food industry generates huge quantities of by-products not consumed on a planetary scale. and transform these organic materials into high-quality ingredients, useful to several industries. We are proud of our expertise: creating something new with leftovers that no one wants!”
As rendering experts, our role is to reclaim organic by-products from the agri-food industry, then transform them into industrial ingredients that will be used to manufacture everyday items. Each year, our operations repurpose more than 2 million tons of unconsumed by-products across the Americas.
Being a transformation champion means finding increasingly effective solutions for the challenges associated with our world’s growing population, and the resulting rise in global food demand.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date.
Skills & Requirements
- Education and Training.
- Stress-management Skills.
- Alertness & Awareness.
- Time-management Skills.
- Customer Service.
- Communication Skills.
- Career advancement.
- Employee benefits.
- Flexible schedules.
- Education costs.
- Choosing your driving distance.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Class 1 Jobs Montreal“.