Drivers Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a reliable Truck driver who is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner. The Truck driver will pick up and drop off items while adhering to assigned routes and time schedules.
To succeed as a Truck driver, you should be polite and prompt with a commitment to providing our clients with an excellent experience. You should be thorough in ensuring orders are properly fulfilled, committed to working safety, and passionate about satisfying clients.
|Hiring Organization||AlFares Cargo|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1200 To AED 1500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
AL FARES CARGO helps customers all over the world with their transport and logistics needs. Regardless of the size of the job, our aim is always the same: to provide a solution that best serves the interests of the customer in terms of time and price.
Our employees are our most important resource. They are the ones who know the customers and their businesses, who ask the right questions, and who are never afraid to think outside the box to do things better.
Dubai enjoys strategic geographical advantages of both being the logical gateway to the dynamic MENASA (The middle East North Africa South Asia) region as well as a midway point between the East and West.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Abiding by all transportation laws and maintaining a safe driving record.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license issued by the state where you intend to work.
- Clean driving record.
- Special licenses may be required to operate certain vehicles.
- Experience may be required or preferred.
- Willingness to adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Strong time management and customer service skills.
- Ability to walk, drive, lift, and carry heavy items for extended periods.
- Attention to detail.
- Medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Drivers Jobs in Dubai”.