Truck Driving Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you.
As well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries. A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test.
Truck Drivers transport finished goods and raw materials over land to manufacturing plants or retail distribution centers. They must also inspect their vehicle’s mechanical state and perform preventative maintenance on their truck. They must, in addition, plan routes that will get them there quickly.
|Hiring Organization||Black Pearl|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Black Pearl is human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way. We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel them towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.
At Black Pearl, we believe in the power of human potential and are confident that talent thrives the most in workplaces that offer positive and meaningful experiences. By identifying and understanding your workplace challenges, designing work experiences that matter to your people, and connecting the best talent with the right businesses, we share your ambitions and work for hand in hand for your tomorrow.
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
- Report mechanical problems to maintenance personnel.
- Plan routes using a GPS system.
- Get goods to the client on time.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Keep commercial driver’s license up to date.
Skills & Requirements
- Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol tests.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- High school diploma.
- Salary. Truck drivers benefit from moderate salaries as drivers who are new to the trucking industry average $50,000 or more after training.
- Health Insurance.
- Job Security.
- No Degree Required.
- Freedom and Flexibility.
- Improving Industry.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Truck Driving Jobs in Dubai”.