Truck Driver Canada, We are looking for a licensed truck driver who will be responsible for the safe and timely delivery of goods and other articles of trade to our customers. You will be tasked with driving and maintaining trucks that will be assigned to you, as well as working closely with our team of dispatchers in order to plan routes and track deliveries.
A Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license is required. Successful candidates must have a clean driving record and must pass a drug and alcohol test. Truck drivers typically transport materials and goods among manufacturing, distribution, and retail centers. Some also perform sales and customer service as part of the job.
Other duties include inspecting their vehicles for mechanical issues relating to safe operation, and basic repair work. Use our free job description template below to create an ad that attracts great drivers to your company.
|Hiring Organization||Doug Coleman Trucking Ltd.|
|Post Name||Truck Driver|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||London, Ontario, Canada N5V 1Z3|
- Drive long distances to deliver goods to customers.
- Load and unload cargo.
- Record cargo deliveries.
- Refuel and clean vehicle.
- Report road incidents to the dispatcher.
- Follow traffic laws.
- Inspect trucks and record issues.
- Follow accident procedures.
- Keep an activities log and log hours.
Skills & Requirements
- Class A CDL or commercial driver’s license.
- Current TWIC card.
- Must pass drug and alcohol test.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must provide current MVR.
- Must provide a medical certificate.
- Salary. Let’s get to the facts.
- Insurance. Unfortunately, many career paths do not provide entry-level employees with rewarding insurance package opportunities.
- Vacations. Did we mention paid vacations and sick days off?
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Job Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Truck Driver Canada.