Online Tutoring Jobs UK, We are looking for a patient tutor who excelled in the subject or subjects they are wanting to help the student with. A tutor’s responsibilities include preparing lessons that are grade and subject-appropriate.
To be a successful tutor you must be punctual, friendly, and approachable. A good tutor will make students feel comfortable enough to share what they are struggling with and find new ways to help students with their unique challenges.
|Hiring Organization||Explore Learning Oxford|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Online tutoring is often the perfect solution for secondary-age learners. They need something quick, accessible, and easy to fit around homework and other after-school commitments. Explore Learning’s online support is industry-leading.
It is unique thanks to the adaptive nature of the curriculum – this means that your child is working on the material that they need to know in order to master their understanding of maths and English.
11 Plus exams are designed to test a child’s innate intelligence. They focus on strong maths and English foundations, verbal reasoning, non-verbal reasoning, and spatial reasoning. Our online lessons prepare students for CEM, GL, or the school’s own entrance tests.
- Remaining up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Being punctual to all appointments.
- Traveling to students’ homes to provide lessons.
- Ensuring that if any changes need to be made to meeting times, it is done in a reasonable time frame.
- Maintaining communication with parents to update them on the student’s progress.
- Researching learning resources to use during lessons.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working as a tutor would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Be punctual and professional.
- Offers a unique and individualized learning experience.
- Increases good study habits.
- Improves academic performance, retention, and personal growth.
- Encourages a higher level of thinking.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Helps you become an independent learner.
- Puts you in charge of your own learning process.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Online Tutoring Jobs UK”.