Tutoring Jobs Montreal, We are looking for a patient tutor who excelled in the subject or subjects they are wanting to help the student with. Tutors help students to revise work covered in class and expand on concepts that need further explanations.
A tutor’s responsibilities include preparing lessons that are grade and subject-appropriate, asking students about upcoming assessments, and providing parents with progress updates.
To be a successful tutor you must be punctual, friendly, and approachable. A good tutor will make students feel comfortable enough to share what they are struggling with and find new ways to help students with their unique challenges.
|Hiring Organization||McGill University|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2500 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3A 0G4|
McGill University is one of Canada’s best-known institutions of higher learning and one of the leading universities in the world. International students from more than 150 countries make up nearly 30% of McGill’s student body ‒ the highest proportion of any Canadian research university.
McGill is a community of lifelong learners — this is where passionate, open minds come together. We create unique experiences for students, staff, and faculty, supporting research that changes lives and innovation that drives progress. Connect your work to something bigger. Help shape a better future.
- Remaining up to date with the school curriculum and subject-specific content.
- Being punctual to all appointments.
- Traveling to students’ homes to provide lessons.
- Ensuring that if any changes need to be made to meeting times, it is done in a reasonable time frame.
- Maintaining communication with parents to update them on the student’s progress.
- Researching learning resources to use during lessons.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Experience working as a tutor would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A driver’s license with access to a vehicle.
- Be punctual and professional.
- Offers a unique and individualized learning experience.
- Increases good study habits.
- Improves academic performance, retention, and personal growth.
- Encourages a higher level of thinking.
- Improves self-esteem.
- Helps you become an independent learner.
- Puts you in charge of your own learning process.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Tutoring Jobs Montreal”.