- Company Name : Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Hospital & Health
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : GBP 1850 To GBP 2000 Per Year
- Location : Oswestry, England, United Kingdom SY10
The Robert Jones and Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (RJAH) is a leading orthopaedic centre of excellence. A specialist hospital with a reputation for innovation, the Trust provides a comprehensive range of musculoskeletal (bone, joint and tissue) surgical, medical and rehabilitation services; locally, regionally and nationally.
We pride ourselves in the standards we achieve and in the feedback from our patients on the quality of our services. There is always opportunity to improve and we have considered the Francis report and its related publications and are committed to take forward any actions that help improve care for our patients.
The organisation is a single site hospital based in Oswestry, Shropshire, close to the border with Wales. As such, the Trust serves the people of both England and Wales, as well as acting as a national healthcare provider. It also hosts some local services which support the communities in and around Oswestry.
The hospital has eight inpatient wards including a private patient ward, ten operating theatres, as well as extensive outpatient and diagnostic facilities. Outreach clinics are held in neighbouring healthcare facilities to ensure that specialist services are provided as close to people’s homes as possible.
The Orthopaedic hospital has been in existence as an independent hospital since 1900. It was taken into the NHS in 1948 and achieved NHS Trust status in 1994. Recently, the hospital was awarded NHS Foundation Trust status, as of August 2011. This means that RJAH can better shape healthcare services around local needs and priorities and the requirements of commissioners of healthcare.
Include Typing Skills on a Resume (With Template and Example)
- Related: 12 Typing Jobs for All Skill Levels.
- Read more: Four Tips for Improving Your Typing Skills.
- Related: 6 Simple Ways to Improve Your Data Entry Skills.
- [Your name]
- Work experience.
- Proven work experience as a Typist, Data Entry Clerk, or Data Entry operator.
- Fast typing skills; using a touch typing system is a plus.
- Experience using data recorders and optical scanners.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with office equipment.
Why work at RJAH
Joining RJAH is more than just a job – we want our people to have the best opportunities to thrive in their role.
Whether you’re starting out in your career, or have a wealth of experience – we’re always looking to recruit outstanding individuals in a range of clinical areas, as well as support and administrative roles.
We have a range of fantastic staff benefits on offer to everyone who joins RJAH and you’ll have access to state-of-the-art facilities and outstanding professional development opportunities.
RJAH has strong links with a range of universities including Staffordshire, Keele, Glyndwr, Chester and Birmingham.
Shropshire is also one of the most attractive parts of the country, with a rich historic culture and excellent transport links. The hospital is located on a site outside Oswestry, just off the A5. The nearest train station is in Gobowen, approximately two miles from the hospital. The station is part of the Chester to Birmingham line.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.