|Post Name||Program Manager|
|Qualification||A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or information technology or equivalent experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 25 To AED 27 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Amazon Payment Services (APS) is a regional leader in payment processing technology and solutions with a presence in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Oman, Kuwait, and Qatar.
With our simple, secure, and innovative payment systems, we build and improve our services to make online payments as simple as possible for businesses.
To support this critical mission, we are seeking an experienced CRM Program Manager to assist us in driving operational excellence and scaling our business through the use of CRM tools and technologies.
This position is responsible for planning, implementing, migrating, and supporting complex CRM tools such as Salesforce, Freshdesk, and Pipedrive.
The successful candidate will
- Demonstrate intense customer focus and the highest level of integrity, intellectual honesty, and a strong work ethic.
- Thoroughly think through problems to come up with solutions.
- Be sharp, analytical, and thoughtful.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment.
- Takes the initiative. Doesn’t wait to be asked. Plans efficiently while avoiding analysis paralysis.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, particularly the ability to deliver program updates in a clear, data-driven, and actionable format.
- Deliver effective documents, presentations of findings, and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
Key job responsibilities
- Become a single-threaded leader to lead CRM’s management [Amazon Connect, Salesforce} and, Robotic Process Automation [RPA] efforts
- Taking charge of CRM’s daily operations, including implementation responsibilities, merchant life cycle journey enhancements/automation, productivity reports, and configurations.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors and oversee day-to-day execution of program implementations.
- Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation, and status updates for the CRM implementation, migration, or enhancement programs.
- Create and manage implementation plans; monitor and review progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed, and identify and resolve issues to ensure program success.
- Ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of programs while also ensuring that program milestones and governance have been properly adhered to during the execution.
- Able to manage one or two large-scale programs or a couple of small to medium-sized interrelated programs requiring complex cross-functional collaboration and management at the program level.
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of program deliverables, as needed.
- Facilitate and own the creation of salesforce technical design documents for complex programs, by interfacing with Technical Solutions Architects and Developers, as needed.
- Provide hands-on configuration/customization of the salesforce and other CRM products.
- Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all programs.
- Identify opportunities to leverage all Salesforce technologies and automation.
- Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including program management, issue management, communication, and change management.
- Manage UAT with end users including coordination and user acceptance sign-off.
- Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
- Leverage business knowledge and expertise to drive business process improvements.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with stakeholders by providing vision and future product road mapping.
A day in the life
Program Managers in the Business Operations team drive programs that improve the efficiency of the team and ensure a smooth payment experience for our thousands of merchants. They also collaborate with a variety of internal teams and stakeholders to manage and execute critical cross-functional projects, delivering high-quality results.
About the team
The External Merchants Business Operations team is part of the larger Business Operations team, which is a critical pillar of the APS organization.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or information technology or equivalent experience
- 5 years+ experience in a program management role leading enterprise-scale CRM implementation.
- Previous experience implementing Salesforce CRM solutions is preferred.
- Ability to collaborate with senior-level internal and external program stakeholders; demonstrated negotiation, conflict resolution, escalation, executive communication, and leadership skills.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to manage and communicate with remote teams during non-traditional business hours
- Capability to lead small and large-scale engagements, facilitate meetings, and manage program risks proactively.
- Ability to balance business and technical requirements in order to identify dependencies and create program plans and estimates
- Ability to identify and manage program risks proactively
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Able to interact with various levels of an organization both technical and non-technical to discuss comprehensive solutions
- Able to lead high-powered workshops and effectively tailor messaging based on the audience and subject matter
- Certification as an Agile Scrum Master
- PMP Certification
- Salesforce.com Certifications (Admin, Sales, Service, Marketing, etc.) are preferred but not necessary.