Freelance Jobs Singapore, A UI Designer is a technical role that is responsible for presenting a product’s development in a way that is attractive and convenient for users. A UI designer is responsible for creating interactive programs that enhance a customer’s experience with a brand.
Facilitate an enjoyable experience on the business’s website. UI designers also need to have a working understanding of coding and transfer the brand’s strength through the interface of a product.
As the position combines elements of programming, psychology, and digital design a UI designer requires specialized training in all areas to deliver quality products and services. A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, Graphic Design, or a related field is essential.
|Post Name||UI Designer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2500 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Toptal, the world’s leading network of elite freelance software developers, today announced Toptal Scholarships for Female Developers, a program to support and empower women aspiring to become professional software engineers.
As part of its commitment to forming the strongest core engineering teams and engineering talent network possible, Toptal is welcoming women from across the world of any education level to apply to win one of 12 scholarships over the next year.
Winners will receive a $5,000 scholarship and weekly one-on-one technical training and mentorship from a Toptal senior software engineer to help them pursue their goals as future professional software engineers.
- Formulating texts in accordance with prescribed editorial and formatting guidelines.
- Communicating with the client to explicate assignment-related expectations, as required.
- Informing the client of assignment-related difficulties as they are detected.
- Ensuring that texts are properly researched.
- Maintaining originality in your work.
- Proofread your assignments to detect and correct errors.
- Submitting completed works via the requisite channels.
- Monitoring and logging hours spent on each assignment.
- Submitting your own tax returns in a timely manner.
Skills & Requirements
- Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Experience creating storyboards and site mapping
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimize data for the best possible outcome
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple milestones and projects efficiently
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Work on a Diverse Range of Projects.
- The Freedom to Work Where You Want.
- Freelance Writing Offers Opportunities for Work/Life Balance.
- You Can Build Your Writing Experience.
- You Are Free to Say No to Work.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Freelance Jobs Singapore“.