Data Entry Job Opening
- Organization Name : Marriott Hotels Resorts
- Post Name : Data Entry
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month
- Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000
Since 1927, Marriott has valued diversity and inclusion. With our foundation built upon the wellbeing and happiness of our associates, embracing differences is critical to our success as the largest hospitality company with an ever growing global portfolio.
Diversity and inclusion is fundamental to our core values and strategic business goals. Taking care of people and putting their wellbeing above all else is in our Company’s DNA and our most precious cultural inheritance. Marriott has identified three pillars of associate wellbeing: We all need to feel good about ourselves, the workplace, and about our company’s role in society.
This is the foundation of our TakeCare Movement which will continue to drive our commitment to always put people first and ensure our cultural legacy is kept vibrant for generations to come.
We are looking for a focused data entry clerk to continuously update our company’s databases. The data entry clerk will liaise with and follow up with employees within the company as well as with customers to collect information.
The data entry clerk will capture the data into relevant databases in a timely and accurate manner. You will identify and correct errors, and swiftly bring them to the attention of relevant parties where necessary.
To do well in this job, you should collect information and capture data promptly to ensure the business’ databases are current to accurately reflect its developments, updates and transactions. Top candidates will be focused, diligent, energetic and have good people’s skills.
Data Entry Clerk Responsibilities
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Ensuring data is backed up.
- Informing relevant parties regarding errors encountered.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval.
- Handling additional duties from time to time.
Data Entry Clerk Skills
- Good command of English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Word and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed.
- Proficient touch typing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.