|Hiring Organization||Novax Recruitment Ltd|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 14 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom WA14 5GL|
Purpose Of The Job:
To carry out the full duties associated with the trade of a Labourer.
To carry out the full duties associated with the trade of a Labourer/Driver including:
- Carrying our deliveries normally within the borough.
- Transport to site and erect easy deck scaffolding to be used by others to carry out work later return and safely dismantle and remove
- Picking up any rubbish and tipping within the borough.
- Use Catscan in order to trace and identify pipework and services in footpaths and verges prior to excavation work being carried out.
- Working with other tradespersons to assist and carry out breaking out and laying concrete/digging holes/ trenches/footing ladders.
- Sweeping up/tidying sites and alike as directed by our supervisor.
- To carry out various laboring work for the repairs service.
- Complete daily pro forma and other forms and provide simple reports as required.
- Carry out work in accordance with agreed codes of safe working practice.
- Take all reasonable care when working on a tenant’s property to protect the tenant’s furniture and fittings and generally comply with the Customer Care Code.
- Wear safety clothing and equipment.
- Take responsibility for the health and safety activities applicable to the post as set out in the Homes for Haringey policy statements.
- Ensure application of good equal opportunities proactive with regard to all duties of the post, to treat all colleagues and service users equally, and challenge any discriminatory practice.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the basic objectives and duties of the post.