Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai, Sales executives drive a company’s product and/or service sales by actively seeking out prospects and pursuing sales opportunities. Saif Belhasa Holding’s mission is to be recognized as a leader.
We are looking for a passionate sales executive to join our sales team. The sales executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a sales executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch sales executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
|Hiring Organization||Saif Belhasa Holding|
|Post Name||Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3500 To AED 4000 Per Hour|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Saif Belhasa Holding is running over 50+ business divisions and more than 10,000 staff across various sectors ranging from transportation, travel & tourism, advertising, fashion retail, and restaurant franchises to real estate, building/construction materials, and many more.
Saif Belhasa Holding’s mission is to be recognized as a leading successful regional conglomerate with diverse commercial interests and core competencies in select sectors. To provide sustainable and increasing value to clients, shareholders, and staff, through a business model that continually innovates in all that it does.
The companies under Saif Belhasa Holding delivering various products and services create value for both customers and our company. The full commitment of the business is aimed at achieving economic success and with it sustainable growth. We act with an awareness of cost, make optimum use of available resources, and avoid waste.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotes and proposals.
- Managing the sales process through specific software programs.
- Building and maintaining a CRM database.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You will develop skills that will lead to more career opportunities.
- Limitless earning potential.
- Flexible working hours.
- You will broaden your professional network.
- Continuous learning and professional growth.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Urgent Job Vacancies in Dubai.