UI UX Design Jobs in Kuwait, Toptal is looking for an experienced UX Writer to join our Growth Product team. This person will be responsible for developing impactful, conversion-focused copy for all Toptal products and platforms.
Successful hires will be extremely well versed in SEO best practices, in product conversion principles, experienced in writing world-class product content geared for growth, and have the ability to achieve this while maintaining the brand voice and natural communication across all platforms.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with a team of Product Managers, UX and UI Designers, and Engineers to strategically communicate Toptal’s narrative and drive action.
This is a remote position that can be done from anywhere. Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship. Resumes and communication must be submitted in English.
|Post Name||UX Writer, Growth Product|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent practical experience|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||KWD 320 To KWD 450 Per Month|
|Location||Kuwait City, Kuwait|
Toptal is a global network of top freelance talent in business, design, and technology that enables companies to scale their teams, on-demand. With $200+ million in annual revenue and over 40% year-over-year growth, Toptal is the world’s largest fully remote company.
We take the best elements of virtual teams and combine them with a support structure that encourages innovation, social interaction, and fun. We see no borders, move at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
- Help lead Toptal’s growth product content strategy across Toptal’s public site.
- Continuously elevate the quality of product copy, making sure it is backed by credible facts, conveys clarity of thought, and is compelling and action-inducing for an intelligent, driven audience in alignment with Google’s E-A-T (expertise, authoritativeness, trustworthiness) guidelines.
- Work seamlessly with the Growth Product and SEO teams to ensure that growth principles are applied to all UX and product copy.
- Ensure that content adheres to conversion best practices and is maximally optimized for SEO performance, particularly in regards to target keyword and subject inclusion.
- Write, edit, and test all copy on Toptal’s site, platforms, and portals to exceptional UX, E-A-T, growth, and SEO standards.
- Use data to ensure all produced and edited product content leverages the maximum known and measurable context of the audience’s journey, the success metrics for the content, and the SEO ranking optimization of the content.
- Collaborate with Product Design and Product Managers to ensure that UX writing and content is tailored to achieving the specific key results associated with the given project.
- Define and apply product copy standards, ensuring that all users have a clear, consistent, and compelling experience.
- Contribute copy to the development of clear and concise product specs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Human-Computer Interaction, or equivalent practical experience
- Growth-oriented: You are inspired by the challenge of writing authoritative content that in turn, is designed to inspire positive action and intent while using the specific language and SEO keywords that the audience is searching for.
- Versatile: You are comfortable handling a wide variety of topics (Engineering, Design, Technology, etc.) and can apply E-A-T, SEO, and conversion best practices across all of these topics.
- Organized: You are a capable multitasker, able to manage workflows, good at sticking to timelines, and willing to set expectations around deliverables.
- Proactive: You are motivated, willing to chase down the information you need when you need it, and are not easily dissuaded when obstacles get in your way.
- Detail-oriented: You sweat the details, leverage data, are comfortable working with a style guide, and take great pains to ensure your copy is clean before you hand it off.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement plans.
- Paid sick leave.
- Flexible work hours.
- Remote work options.
- Wellness programs.
- Student loan repayment.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “UI UX Design Jobs in Kuwait”.