Virtual Assistant Singapore, We are looking for an organized and professional virtual assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position. The virtual assistant’s responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans, and issuing invoices.
A virtual assistant is a self-employed worker who specializes in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, usually a home office. Typical tasks a virtual assistant might perform include scheduling appointments, making phone calls, making travel arrangements, and managing email accounts.
To be successful as a virtual assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Standard Chartered|
|Post Name||Virtual Assistant|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 1500 To SGD 2000 Per Month|
Standard Chartered Bank in Singapore is part of a leading international banking group, with a presence in 59 of the world’s most dynamic markets for more than 160 years and serving clients in a further 83. Our purpose is to drive commerce and prosperity through our unique diversity, and our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise, here for good.
The Bank has a history of 163 years in Singapore, where we opened our first branch. In October, we were among the first international banks to receive a Qualifying Full Bank (QFB) license, an endorsement of the Group’s long-standing commitment to our business in the country.
Singapore is home to the majority of our global business leadership, our technology operations, as well as SC Ventures, our innovation hub. The Bank transferred our Singapore Retail and SME businesses to a locally-incorporated subsidiary, Standard Chartered Bank (Singapore) Limited (“SCBSL”)
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
- Reduce operating costs.
- Save time on initiatives and projects.
- Greater work efficiency.
- A healthier, more flexible work environment.
- Data entry.
- Customer service.
- Administrative tasks.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Virtual Assistant Singapore”.