Virtual Assistant Singapore, Virtual assistants provide administrative support to companies remotely by answering phone calls, responding to emails, and managing schedules.
|Hiring Organization||Kuubiik – Virtual Experts|
|Post Name||Virtual Assistant|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 15 To SGD 20 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We provide experienced virtual professionals to assist companies in their efforts to develop and expand their operations around the globe. In today’s global economy, organizations increasingly depend on a geographically distributed workforce.
We help businesses establish teams with global functional expertise and an extensive local understanding of the most promising markets. We help international organizations compete in today’s market by providing a wide range of virtual experts from different parts of the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, our work culture is a unique blend of Asian and Western cultural influences, reflecting the city-status state as a multicultural melting pot. Singaporeans are known for their rigid way of life, which is characterized by well-defined power structures.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
Skills & Requirements
- Clear, precise, excellent, proactive, and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to organize and effectively prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with various programs and learn new programs as required
- Ability to commit to a minimum year contract
- Must have meticulous attention to detail, along with the ability to comprehend difficult tasks
- Capable of responding to stress in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to quickly develop working relationships
- Affable and enthusiastic attitude towards teamwork
- Internet/Web savvy
- Save time.
- Get some much-needed rest.
- Lessen representative-related costs.
- Pay per use.
- Bid farewell to weighty pay rates.
- Pay for work as it were.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Virtual Assistant Singapore”.