Part-Time Jobs Singapore Work From Home, We are looking for an organized and professional virtual assistant to handle all communications with the company from a remote position.
The virtual assistant’s responsibilities will also include managing corporate schedules, making travel plans, and issuing invoices. To be successful as a virtual assistant you must have a suitable internet connection and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Virtual assistants provide administrative support to companies remotely by answering phone calls, responding to emails, and managing schedules. A virtual assistant is a self-employed worker who specializes in offering administrative services to clients from a remote location, usually a home office.
|Hiring Organization||Kuubiik – Virtual Experts|
|Post Name||Virtual Assistant|
|Qualification||A high school qualification or equivalent.|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 3000 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
We provide experienced virtual professionals to assist companies in their efforts to develop and expand their operations around the globe. In today’s global economy, organizations increasingly depend on a geographically distributed workforce.
We help businesses establish teams with global functional expertise and an extensive local understanding of the most promising markets. We help international organizations compete in today’s market by providing a wide range of virtual experts from different parts of the world.
Headquartered in Singapore, our work culture is a unique blend of Asian and Western cultural influences, reflecting the city-status state as a multicultural melting pot. Large multinational corporations (MNCs) based in Singapore tend to have a more Western-influenced work culture, whilst the bulk of Singapore’s local government and private businesses tend to be more Asian-influenced.
- Answer phone calls and respond to emails.
- Schedule meetings with clients.
- Manage travel plans for employees.
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Update the company website and social media accounts.
Skills & Requirements
- A high school qualification or equivalent.
- Prior experience as an administrative assistant.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fully computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Highly organized.
- One of the most attractive benefits of becoming a virtual assistant and a remote worker is the freedom to manage your schedule.
- You can tell clients when you’re available since you work for yourself.
- You can choose to work full-time, part-time, or even seasonally as long as you can find clients to work with.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Part Time Jobs Singapore Work From Home”.