Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for Indian, We are looking to hire a passionate, self-motivated regional sales manager to regularly visit each store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted and that sales goals are being met.
The regional sales manager’s responsibilities include evaluating the work done by managers, training sales teams, and analyzing sales trends. To become a successful regional sales manager, you should be motivated and driven toward meeting sales goals.
A high-performing Regional Sales Manager should possess the ability to suggest innovative ways to reach sales targets. Regional sales managers oversee store managers and control the budget for all stores within their region. They ensure that each store’s sales goals are achieved.
|Hiring Organization||SAP (UK) Feltham|
|Post Name||Regional Sales Executive|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 20 To GBP 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Feltham, England, United Kingdom TW14 8HD|
SAP UK & Ireland is responsible for all business operations in the UK and Ireland. Our UK head office is located at Clockhouse Place, Middlesex.
As a market leader in business software and solutions, we pride ourselves on helping small, medium, and large companies to streamline their business operations and run at their best. Our SAP solutions enable organizations to become more agile, improve operational efficiency, raise productivity, increase profits, and enhance customer experiences.
We are committed to helping you be a best-run business. In today’s world, that commitment is stronger than ever, together we can help you move forward from COVID-19 for your employees, your customers, and your business.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Maximizing growth potential of stores within the region.
Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Proficient in basic accounting.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- Sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- You’ll learn to negotiate.
- You’ll learn to close.
- You’ll learn persistence.
- You’ll learn self-discipline.
- You’ll learn to work well with a wide range of people at all levels.
- If you want to own a business, you’ll always be in sales.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Visa Sponsorship Jobs in UK for Indian.