Sap Jobs in Singapore, Visual designers provide businesses with visually appealing graphic designs for their websites. Their duties include brainstorming creative ideas with project teams, developing visual concepts for approval,
And collaborating with IT developers to successfully integrate their graphic designs. They may work for companies or design agencies. We are looking for a talented visual designer to enhance our client’s online presence with eye-catching and professional graphic designs.
As a visual designer, you will consult with the project team to determine design requirements, submit draft concepts for approval, and develop similar design prototypes for our other branded products.
|Post Name||Visual Designer|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 3200 To SGD 3500 Per Month|
Today, the same entrepreneurial spirit continues to drive our culture of creativity, diversity, and collaboration. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift up societies, and sustain our environment.
Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. Our cloud ERP solutions, powered by technologies like the Internet of Things, Big Data, and more, make a real impact on the world.
SAP helps companies revolutionize everything from cancer treatments to flood prevention. We invest in research that can save lives, and we’re passionate about sustainability and social responsibility. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together. Join us and work in an enriching and fulfilling environment.
- Consulting with the project team and determining visual design preferences and expectations.
- Designing original graphics with unique colors, shapes, and typography fonts
- Refining the output of paint and hand-draw applications by using visual design software.
- Enhancing digital images, including the application of contrasts and gradients.
- Submitting visual design concepts for brainstorming and approval in a timely manner.
- Meeting with the project team for feedback and editing designs, when required.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s or associate degree in graphic design, visual arts, or similar.
- 2-3 years of experience as a visual designer, or similar.
- A complete portfolio of visual design examples.
- Advanced proficiency in visual design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite’s InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Exceptional creative abilities as reflected in original visual designs.
- Extensive experience in determining visual design preferences and meeting deadlines.
- Learning new techniques and skills.
- Chance to meet new designers.
- Improve your social skills.
- Opportunity to work with reputable companies.
- Stable income.
- You can freelance.
- Continuous practice of designing skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Sap Jobs in Singapore”.