Primark Jobs London, Visual merchandisers are responsible for designing and creating attractive visual displays for retail outlets. As creative and innovative thinkers, they use their skills in visual design and space utilization to enhance the aesthetic appeal of window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays.
|Post Name||Visual Merchandiser|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 12 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1D 1AU|
Primark is a leading international clothing retailer employing more than 70,000 colleagues in 14 countries – and growing. Everything we do is built around everyday affordability: from great quality essentials to stand-out style, trendsetters to multi-generational families, everyone is welcome at Primark.
Our first ever store opens in Dublin, Ireland, trading as Penneys. This is still the name above the 36 stores we have in Ireland today. Our European expansion ramps up as we set down roots in Portugal, Germany, and Belgium with stores in Lisbon, Bremen, and Liege.
Today we have 10 stores in Portugal, 32 stores in Germany, and 8 stores in Belgium. This was the year we finally cross the Atlantic, and opened our doors in the US, in Boston, still our US headquarters today. Today we have 13 stores in the US with plenty more in the pipeline.
- Creating and implementing a visual merchandising strategy for the store.
- Ensuring the strategy is in line with the store’s brand, products, and target market.
- Generating sketches of visual displays that meet the store’s visual design requirements.
- Finalizing designs and creating detailed floor plans for display areas.
- Sourcing the props, creative materials, and accessories for displays.
- Installing and setting up window displays, walkways, counters, and in-store displays, or supervising contractors hired for this purpose.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, spatial design, interior design, retail management, or a related field.
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager.
- Comprehensive portfolio of relevant visual design work.
- Experienced at using Adobe Creative Suite programs, such as Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or other visual design tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices.
- Storytelling. As a retailer, you need to communicate your unique brand story to your customers.
- Increased customers and sales. No doubt, visual merchandising is the ultimate retail bait.
- Adds product value.
- Improve the shopping experience.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Primark Jobs London”.