Volunteer Jobs in Calgary, Volunteers are individuals who freely offer their time, labor, and expertise. Volunteers often work for schools or NGOs, where they typically receive training and report to designated senior staff.
|Hiring Organization||Carewest Sarcee|
|Qualification||12th Pass, Any Graduate|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 8 To CAD 10 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3E 4T4|
As Calgary’s largest public care provider of its kind and one of the largest in Canada, Carewest operates 14 locations aimed at helping people live more independent lives. Our spectrum of care is available to adults of all ages and includes long-term care, rehabilitation and recovery services, and community programs and services.
We pride ourselves on our ability to change with the community’s needs and we do our best to predict what those needs may be in the future. But what do we believe in? What drives Carewest to deliver kind, compassionate and supportive care and services to our residents and clients. To understand the essence of Carewest, you must first understand our vision, mission, and values as written in our Frame of Reference.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observe the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicate with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties.
Skills & Requirements
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Respect and diligence.
- Good time management and reliable transport.
- A personable manner.
- Volunteering increases self-confidence.
- Volunteering combats depression.
- Volunteering helps you stay physically healthy.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Volunteer Jobs in Calgary.