Waiter Jobs Montreal, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers.
If they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied. To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers.
A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner. Also known as servers, waiters serve customers in restaurants by placing their food orders and bringing the prepared food to their table.
|Hiring Organization||Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 23 Per Hour|
|Location||Montréal, Quebec, Canada H3G 1Z5|
Four Seasons Hotels Limited, trading as Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts, is an international luxury hotel and resort company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Four Seasons operates more than hotels and resorts worldwide.
Bill Gates (through Cascade Investment) and Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal (through Kingdom Holding Company) have been the majority owners of the company. In January, Cascade Investment will own the stake, and Kingdom Holding.
Company will have. Canadian businessman Isadore Sharp founded Four Seasons. While a young architect working for his father, Sharp designed a motel for a family friend; its success motivated him to try creating his own hotel.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- No Formal Education is Required.
- Physical Strength, Physical Stamina, Attention to Detail.
- Ability to Multitask, Written and Verbal Communication.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Waiter Jobs Montreal”.