Waiter Jobs London, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meals.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
Also known as servers, waiters serve customers in restaurants by placing their food orders and bringing the prepared food to their table. and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
|Hiring Organization||Fuller’s Ale & Pie House|
|Qualification||A high school diploma|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 1000 To GBP 1200 Per Month|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom E1 7HP|
We’ve got a range of burgers to choose from, which have been specially created by our food team’s chefs to entice meat lovers and veggies alike. So you can create the burger of your dreams, you can also choose from some seriously tasting toppings, courtesy of our top-quality suppliers.
All of our burgers come with a piping-hot helping of our famous house chips, which are made from Koffman’s potatoes and triple-cooked for perfectly fluffy insides and deliciously crisp exteriors, in a process approved by Pierre Koffman himself.
Our show stopper this year is our brand new Made in Hackney Plant-Based Burger which has been developed in collaboration with the local community food kitchen Made in Hackney.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- customer service skills.
- the ability to work well with others.
- A high school diploma.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Waiter Jobs London”.