Jobs in Dubai Waiter, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, The Palm|
|Qualification||A high school diploma or GED|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1800 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Atlantis Dubai is located at the center of the famous Palm Island, in one of the world’s most cosmopolitan cities, Dubai. The resort truly embodies an integrated entertainment destination concept with its innovative awe-inspiring experiences across stay, food & beverage, nightlife, attractions, and wellness.
The latest addition to our brand, Atlantis The Royal will change the landscape of Dubai forever, offering a sophisticated lifestyle and hospitality experience. It is set to be the most ultra-luxury experiential resort in the world.
Atlantis Dubai welcomes the most dynamic, diligent, and dedicated professionals to join our talented international team to grow your career. We invite you to be part of the Atlantis Dubai adventure.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Attention to detail is essential for taking orders correctly.
- Ability to spend an extended period working in a standing position.
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs in Dubai Waiter”.