Waiter Jobs in Dubai For Pakistanis, The duties and responsibilities of a Waiter/Waitress include welcoming and seating guests, taking guest orders, communicating them effectively to the kitchen, and in addition, memorizing the menu, and offering recommendations to upsell appetizers, desserts, or drinks.
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
|Hiring Organization||Atlantis, The Palm|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 1500 To AED 1700 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Nestled between the calm turquoise waters of the Arabian Gulf and the majestic Dubai skyline, Atlantis, The Palm is the crown of the world-famous Palm Island in Dubai. Whether you’re staying in our world-renowned resort, dining in one of our award-winning celebrity chef restaurants, or feeling the rush at Aquaventure Waterpark, experience a world away from your everyday at Atlantis, The Palm.
With a choice of one king or two queen beds, our large Palm Hotel Rooms are ideal for a couple’s retreat or family holiday. After a fun-filled day at the resort, relax with our 24-hour room service menu.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer changes to tables if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
- Basic math skills
- Attentiveness and patience with customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Waiter Jobs in Dubai For Pakistanis”.