Hilton Careers Abu Dhabi, Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their orders, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers.
If they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied. To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers.
A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner. Also known as servers, waiters serve customers in restaurants by placing their food orders and bringing the prepared food to their table.
|Hiring Organization||Hilton Abu Dhabi Yas Island|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 5000 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
We are 10 minutes from Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Yas Waterworld, and Warner Bros. World™ in Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi International Airport is within 10 kilometers. Enjoy Yas Island Theme Park passes, included in your stay, and cool off at our outdoor pool.
And the kid’s splash pad and club. We have 2,439 sq. m. of event space, and four bars and restaurants. Overlooking Yas Bay, Osmo – Lounge and Bar is the perfect spot to start your day or unwind each evening.
Find everything from fine dining to family favorites at our all-day eatery. Indulge in gourmet dining, refreshing drinks, and upbeat tunes at Capila – Pool Bar and Grill. Pamper yourself with body treatments, facials, and massages at our spa.
- Greet customers and hand out menus.
- Take meal and beverage orders from customers and place these orders in the kitchen.
- Make menu recommendations and inform patrons of any specials.
- Deliver meals and beverages to tables when they have been prepared.
- Check that customers are satisfied with their meals.
- Prepare the bill for tables when requested.
- Cash up bills and ensure that the correct amount has been paid.
- Administer change to tables if needed.
Skills & Requirements
- Endurance to walk and stand for long hours.
- Flexible work hours.
- Ability to remain calm and professional with difficult customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Coordination to carry plates or trays without dropping anything.
- Waiters can work with people.
- You can earn decent tips.
- Good option as a second job.
- Waiters are usually fit.
- Especially profitable on holidays.
- You can save time and money for the gym.
- Time flies as a waiter.
- Waiters learn how to deal with difficult people.
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hilton Careers Abu Dhabi”.