Hotel Jobs in Sharjah, Greeting guests and taking drink and food orders. Staying attentive to the needs of guests in the dining area. Delivering food from the kitchen to the guests. Ensuring the food order is made correctly by kitchen staff and looks presentable for guests.
Waiters assist restaurant patrons by noting their order, serving tables their requested meals, and preparing bills at the end of the table’s meal. Waiters are also responsible for asking customers if they are satisfied with their meal and providing any assistance should the customer not be satisfied.
To be successful as a waiter you must have the endurance to stand for long hours and have patience with difficult customers. A good waiter anticipates the needs of customers and provides all services in a friendly manner.
|Hiring Organization||Le Meridien Dubai Hotel & Conference Centre|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3200 To AED 4000 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Nestled within the verdant heart of 15 hectares of manicured gardens, Le Méridien Dubai Hotel and Conference Centre is a luxurious haven of rest and relaxation, standing next door to Dubai International Airport (DXB).
Belonging to the globe’s most glamorous city, our 5-star property offers matchless access to Dubai’s famed business and commercial districts and popular local attractions like Deira City Centre,
The Dubai Mall, Dubai Creek Golf and Yacht Club, Burj Khalifa and the Gold Souk. Feel destined to succeed when you begin each day in one of our 18 chic restaurants before experiencing our dynamic city or attending a sophisticated event in our 44,000 square feet of venue space.
- Welcome guests and promptly attend to tables
- Serve food and beverages to guests making recommendations if needed
- Share your menu knowledge to assist guests with questions and special requests
- Record transactions in the MICROS system correctly and timely
- Check-in with guests to assure satisfaction with each course and beverage
- Clean tables, complete closing duties and re-stock tableware and other supplies
Skills & Requirements
- Great conversational skills and teamwork-oriented
- Positive outlook and outgoing personality
- Previous serving experience is a big plus
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Learning and development opportunities
- Recognition programs
- Wellbeing programs
- Encouraging management
- Team-spirited colleagues
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Hotel Jobs in Sharjah”.