Warehouse Jobs London, Within the warehouse and storage facilities, the Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for: packaging, loading, and unloading material including drums, IBCs, and ISO tanks. Work activities include: operating a forklift, chemical packaging, bulk chemical transfers, trailer loading, etc.
A Warehouse Worker is responsible for varied daily tasks such as restocking shelves, accepting incoming orders, processing and packing orders, counting inventory, and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
Warehouse workers work in warehouses where they receive, unpack, arrange and store goods, and gather, pack, prepare and load goods for dispatch. Warehouse workers check stock for damage and wear, report faults and discrepancies to relevant parties, and mark and label stock.
|Hiring Organization||Asda Colindale Superstore|
|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 15 To GBP 20 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom NW9 0AS|
“Asda Colindale Superstore is part of the Asda group; one of Britain’s leading grocery retailers. Asda offers great prices and quality products helping customers save money & live better. Visit us in-store and get groceries delivered to anywhere in the UK, or collect from your local store or petrol station at a convenient time for you.”
Asda Stores Ltd. is a British supermarket chain. It is headquartered in Leeds, England. The company was founded when the Asquith family merged their retail business with the Associated Dairies company of Yorkshire.
In addition to grocery and general merchandise, Asda also operates George, a leading UK clothing retailer with both an in-store and online offering.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspecting inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in an accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Reporting skills.
- Inventory control.
- Documentation skills.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs London“.