Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022, Within the warehouse and storage facilities, the Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for: packaging, loading, and unloading material including drums, IBCs, and ISO tanks. Work activities include: operating a forklift, chemical packaging, bulk chemical transfers, trailer loading, etc.
A Warehouse Worker is responsible for varied daily tasks such as restocking shelves, accepting incoming orders, processing and packing orders, counting inventory, and ensuring orders are shipped in a timely manner.
Formal qualifications are not required to work as a Warehouse Assistant, as on-the-job training is usually provided. However, experience in the field is highly regarded. A Forklift Licence may be required. Gain warehouse experience in the manufacturing or retail industry.
|Hiring Organization||DFS Group|
|Post Name||Warehouse Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2000 To AED 2500 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
“With over 420 DFS and T Galleria stores worldwide, our boutiques present a carefully selected assortment of over 700 luxury brands, premier retail environments, highly personalized services, and unique experiences tailored to the specific needs of travelers. Our selection covers all three pillars of luxury.
Beauty, Fragrances & Well-being； Fashion, Watches, Jewelry &Accessories; Spirits, Wine, Tobacco, Food and Gifts. Your journey begins with DFS.” If you are among those who love collecting limited editions or unique selections of Scotch and malt whiskeys.
White spirits, cognac, wine, champagne, and tobacco otherwise not found in traditional retail venues, this is the place for you.
- Organize orders for pickup and delivery.
- Ensure items are packed and labeled ready for loading and shipping.
- Process warehouse stock products.
- Maintain an inventory and regularly update it.
- Ensure the inventory is controlled and maintained with high quality for the purpose of audits.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Reporting skills.
- Inventory control.
- Documentation skills.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2022“.