Warehouse Jobs in Singapore, We are searching for a meticulously coordinated warehouse operations assistant to encourage the safe and fast actualization of delivery-related goals.
The warehouse operations assistant should review shipping documentation, unload the merchandise, and execute local deliveries. You should also direct cleaning activities.
To ensure success as a warehouse operations assistant, you should exercise your refined logistical skills to promote task-related efficiency across the company. Ultimately, an excellent warehouse operations assistant should exhibit a capable, service-oriented approach in every scenario.
|Hiring Organization||Achieve Group|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operations Assistant|
|Qualification||High school diploma.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||SGD 2000 To SGD 2300 Per Month|
As a homegrown brand that has grown alongside Singapore’s success, we understand the HR challenges of companies and we know the mindset of job seekers.
Our expertise in search & selection and talent acquisition is widely recognized in the business community. Our strong branding enables us to attract Candidates who know we strive for their success.
Clients trust our competency, consistency in delivery, and capability to cater to their staffing needs. Our alliance with global professional bodies allows us to be connected to the most suited talents that can help our Clients achieve their goals.
- Compiling and inspecting shipping-related documentation.
- Unloading incoming shipments and reviewing their contents.
- Packing stock in a neatly organized and secure fashion.
- Preparing outbound shipments ahead of delivery times.
- Driving merchandise to our regional clients.
- Monitoring inventory levels to gauge restocking needs.
- Directing and conducting routine warehouse cleaning tasks.
- Ensuring workers’ adherence to stipulated safety-related protocols.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Extensive and law-abiding driving history.
- Demonstrable experience as a warehouse operations assistant.
- Knowledgeable about prominent health, safety, and consumer-related guidelines.
- Fine-tuned logistical techniques.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- A service-driven, warm, and accountable disposition.
- Physically fit.
- Inspect shipping invoices and documents.
- Ensuring that all shipments are packed securely and correctly.
- Preparing outbound shipments and tracking their delivery times.
- Keeping a track of all the stock and inventory requirements.
- Scheduling and undertaking warehouse inspections and cleaning activities.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs in Singapore”.