Indeed UK, We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines.
The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile.
Merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy. Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives.
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom SE16 4RA|
I was living in New York in the late s and I remember one day calling into my local grocery store. A lady was asking a member of the staff where she could find some peaches. It was December, in the depth of winter, and there was thick snow on the ground.
It certainly wasn’t a peach season. I’d grown up eating fantastic fruit & vegetables. At the time, it struck me that something was seriously wrong with how people had come to think about and consume fruits & vegetables.
With no knowledge of the seasons, and an expectation that products would be available regardless of the time of year. I already knew back then that I wanted to do something about it. What that something would be I was less sure of.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Reliability and dependability.
- Literacy & numeracy.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for Indeed UK,“.