Warehouse Jobs in Coventry, Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle all duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage.
They take inventory of all warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods. We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines.
The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit.
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 10 To GBP 12 Per Hour|
|Location||Coventry, England, United Kingdom CV1 4PB|
We are an international team of over 380,000 shipping professionals, united by a passion for logistics. And we work in a unique environment. DHL is as innovative as a start-up, with the power of an international organization.
Our solutions are powered by trade, logistics, and the drive and passion of all our employees. In every country, across all divisions at DHL, we each have the potential to make a global difference. But there’s more to a role at DHL than the work we do.
Whether you’re a global manager or a marketing assistant, driving a forklift, or flying an airplane, we never forget that it’s you who makes us who we are. This is why we work hard to make sure a career with the group is as satisfying and successful as it can possibly be.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs in Coventry”.