Indeed Leicester Jobs, Also known as warehouse workers or warehouse operatives, warehouse operators handle all duties pertaining to the processing, organizing, and packing of goods that are sent to warehouses for storage.
They take inventory of all warehouse goods and operate all material handling equipment to load and unload goods. We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines.
The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit.
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 11 To GBP 15 Per Hour|
|Location||Leicester, England, United Kingdom LE3 8DX|
At Indeed, our mission is to help people get jobs. We have more than 13,330 global employees passionately pursuing this purpose and improving the recruitment journey through real stories and data.
We foster a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers. Indeed strives to put job seekers first, giving them free access to search for jobs, post resumes, and research companies.
Every day, we connect millions of people to new opportunities. Please note that Indeed and its affiliates are directly or indirectly owned by a publicly traded Japanese parent company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Indeed Leicester Jobs”.