Montreal Part-Time Jobs For Students, We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management.
Taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
To be successful as a warehouse operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2N 1N7|
“Our mission is to provide the most efficient fuel quality, geared for high-intensity environments. With the right ratio of carbs to protein, all essential amino-acids, high electrolytes, and cricket or plant-based protein, you can always take one more step.”
Näak is a Montreal-based sports nutrition brand that combines high performance and sustainability. One thing that makes us really different is the fact that we use cricket protein in some of our products. It is the most sustainable and nutritious protein source on the planet.
We also have a fully vegan product line. We do energy bars, energy waffles, and protein powder. We’re driven to push the boundaries of ultra-performance using the most sustainable complete protein source available.
Thousands of professional and amateur athletes depend on Näak products to explore new playgrounds and redefine what is physically possible.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Skills & Requirements
- Organization. Being organized and detail-focused is essential as a warehouse operative.
- Literacy. Literacy and numeracy can be especially important when you work as a warehouse operative.
- Computer proficiency.
- Speed and accuracy.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Montreal Part Time Jobs For Student“.