Jobs Chepstow, We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken or damaged.
Or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management, taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
To be successful as a warehouse operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Asda Chepstow ADC|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Qualification||High school diploma or GED.|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 9 To GBP 11 Per Hour|
|Location||Chepstow, Wales, United Kingdom NP16 6UD|
Our mission is to transform communities and improve lives throughout the UK, complementing Asda Stores’ ambition to be at the heart of local communities, through building long-term community resilience and being there in times of crisis.
The Foundation supports grassroots organizations in making a real impact, and supports local communities in emergencies, reacting quickly to help people in the immediate hours following a disaster. The last 18 months have been incredibly challenging for everyone across the UK.
Crisis support became front and center in Asda Foundation’s response to the pandemic. To learn more about what we have funded and how we helped local communities. Asda has published ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) report based on the Creating Change for the Better program which the Asda Foundation is part of. It’s important to Asda and Asda Foundation that we continue to support local communities.
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or GED.
- A valid forklift license.
- Proven experience working in a warehouse environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications as well as warehouse management software.
- The ability to safely operate warehouse machinery and equipment.
- The ability to lift and move heavy objects.
- The ability to stand for extended periods.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Jobs Chepstow”.