New Jobs in Abu Dhabi, We are looking to employ an efficient and hard-working warehouse operator to process all incoming and outgoing merchandise according to established warehouse guidelines. The warehouse operator’s responsibilities include reporting any broken, damaged, or malfunctioning warehouse equipment to management.
Taking inventory of all warehouse merchandise, and ensuring that fragile merchandise is suitably packed to prevent damage during transit. You should also be able to perform basic cleaning duties to keep the warehouse tidy.
To be successful as a warehouse operator, you should be detail-oriented, adept at operating forklifts, and able to stand for extended periods. Ultimately, an outstanding warehouse operator should adhere to all warehouse safety practices as well as demonstrate exceptional organizational, time management, and communication skills.
|Hiring Organization||Yemnak Management Consultancy|
|Post Name||Warehouse Operator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 42 To AED 77 Per Hour|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
“Yemnak is a bedouin word that literally translates to ”Your Right Arm”. At Yemnak we are committed to supporting our customers in achieving outstanding results, maintaining sustainable growth, and meeting their shareholders’ expectations. We are a team of experienced, passionate, and dedicated consultants who accumulated a wealth of knowledge.
Skills, and expertise over long years working for multi-nationals and serving a wide range of customers. Denmark takes pride in the fact that the team goes out of their way to assist clients through hands-on implementation and execution to ensure that we deliver results and that every project is an enduring success story.”
Yemnak Management Consultancy L.L.C. was established in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates with satellite offices in Beirut, Lebanon, and partnerships with international consultancy firms on all continents. At Yemnak we are committed to supporting our customers in achieving outstanding results.
Maintaining sustainable growth, and meeting their shareholders’ expectations. We are a team of experienced, passionate, and dedicated consultants who cumulated a wealth of knowledge, skills, and expertise over long years of working for multinationals. And serving a wide range of customers. Our process is simple with one goal in mind
- Signing for shipments upon receipt and verifying that the correct merchandise has been received.
- Thoroughly inspecting merchandise for any damages and discrepancies.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all merchandise received and distributed.
- Contacting suppliers or distributors to resolve any shipment or delivery issues.
- Using forklifts, hand carts, or pallet jacks to load, unload, move, stack, and arrange merchandise accordingly.
- Strategically storing merchandise to maximize storage space within the warehouse.
- Weighing merchandise and selecting appropriate envelopes, boxes, containers, or crates in which to pack merchandise.
- Promptly processing distribution orders or requests, which includes retrieving specified merchandise from storage as well as packing, sealing, and labeling merchandise accordingly.
Skills & Requirements
- Organization. Being organized and detail-focused is essential as a warehouse operative.
- Literacy. Literacy and numeracy can be especially important when you work as a warehouse operative.
- Computer proficiency.
- Speed and accuracy.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “New Jobs in Abu Dhabi“.