Warehouse Jobs Calgary, We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles. You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets.
Move inventory to the delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport it to and store it in designated warehouse positions. You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner. Preferred applicants are hard-working, focused, and have outstanding problem-solving skills.
|Hiring Organization||AAA Doors LTD.|
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 3000 To CAD 3219 Per Month|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T3J 4C8|
Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services is your one-stop shop for installing, repairing, and replacing garage doors. Being one of Calgary’s most trusted garage door companies, we offer a range of high-quality products, including garage door openers, custom garage doors, and smart garage door openers.
We also offer free on-site estimates for new garage door sales and flexible service appointments to better serve the residents of Calgary. Crowfoot & Cross Town Garage Door Services was founded over 20 years ago. Read the following letter from our Owner, Stephan Kruger, to learn about how we came to be and our mission:
What is our mission? To provide quality service, garage doors, and garage door openers to Calgary residents. Peter and I both started our companies back in as sole proprietors. I operated Cross Town Garage Door Services, and Peter operated Crowfoot; the company today is comprised of these two separate overhead door companies merged into one.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspect inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
- Marking and labeling stock.
- Storing inventory in an accessible manner.
- Loading and wrapping stock on pallets.
- Building loads with forklift and electronic pallet jack.
Skills & Requirements
- Time management.
- Reporting skills.
- Inventory control.
- Documentation skills.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs Calgary“.