Warehouse Jobs Calgary, We are looking for an energetic warehouse worker to receive and dispatch merchandise to and from our warehouse. The warehouse worker will load and unload outgoing and incoming delivery vehicles.
You will select products from the warehouse, load, and secure goods to pallets, move inventory to the delivery area, and load merchandise. You will unload stock from delivery vehicles, and transport it to and store it in designated warehouse positions.
You will keep your work environment clean and tidy at all times, and comply with all relevant safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. To ensure success you need the ability to follow instructions and operate in an orderly manner.
|Hiring Organization||United Parcel Service|
|Post Name||Warehouse Worker|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 18 To CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6W5|
United Parcel Service (UPS, stylized as ups) is an American multinational shipping & receiving and supply chain management company founded in. Originally known as the American Messenger Company specialized in telegraphs.
UPS has grown to become a Fortune company and one of the world’s largest shipping couriers. UPS today is primarily known for its ground shipping services as well as the UPS Store, a retail chain that assists UPS shipments and provides tools for small businesses.
In addition, UPS offers air shipping on an overnight or two-day basis and delivers to post office boxes through UPS SurePost, a subsidiary that passes on packages to the United States Postal Service for last-mile delivery.
- Ensuring cleanliness, tidiness, and safety of the work environment.
- Loading and unloading delivery vehicles.
- Accepting delivery of inventory.
- Counting and confirming inventory.
- Inspect inventory for damage and faults.
- Communicating errors to relevant parties.
Skills & Requirements
- Physically strong, agile, dexterous, and undeterred by heights and adverse climatic conditions.
- Positive work history and ability to maintain solid attendance.
- Available to work extended hours.
- You Don’t Need Technical Skills. Working in a warehouse is a great choice for someone who has little to no work experience or is considering a career change.
- Flexible Hours and Overtime.
- Work Independently.
- Time Goes By Fast.
- Keeps You In Shape.
- Opportunity for Promotion.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Warehouse Jobs Calgary”.