Banking Jobs in Dubai, We are looking for a wealth manager to be responsible for offering financial advice and services that will assist clients in their financial endeavors. The responsibilities of wealth managers include relationship management.
Helping clients with account details, and providing advice on financial investments. To be successful as a wealth manager, you should have the ability to explain complex information.
Be confident, and have good sales and negotiation skills. Ultimately, a top-notch wealth manager should have superior knowledge of wealth management, good presentation skills, and an understanding of customer relations tactics.
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
|Post Name||Wealth Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 10606 To AED 12000 Per Month|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., doing business as Chase Bank or often as Chase, is an American national bank headquartered in New York City, that constitutes the consumer and commercial banking subsidiary of the U.S.
multinational banking and financial services holding company, JPMorgan Chase. The bank was known as Chase Manhattan Bank until it merged with J.P. Morgan & Co. Chase Manhattan Bank.
Was formed by the merger of the Chase National Bank and the Manhattan Company. The bank merged with Bank One Corporation in and later acquired the deposits and most assets of Washington Mutual.
- Advising clients on financial products and services.
- Buying and selling stock on behalf of the client.
- Managing investments.
- Conducting planning services.
- Providing tax planning services.
- Providing estate planning services.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Wealth managers need both technical skills and non-technical (“soft”) skills.
- Technical skills include capital markets proficiency.
- Portfolio construction ability, financial planning knowledge,
- Earn up to 1% more than your non-certified peers. Increases job security.
- Validates your competency in wealth management.
- Investment planning, portfolio management, and capital and risk management functions. Better career flexibility.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Banking Jobs in Dubai”.