Weekend Jobs Mississauga, We are looking to hire a reliable and hard-working AZ driver to transport goods to customers in a timely manner. The AZ driver’s responsibilities include safely securing goods to prevent damage, identifying ways to minimize fuel consumption where possible,
As well as supervising the safe loading and unloading of goods onto and off the company truck. You should also be able to maintain a record of all maintenance activities and repairs performed on the company truck.
|Hiring Organization||FedEx Ship Centre|
|Post Name||AZ Driver|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 2800 To CAD 3000 Per Month|
|Location||Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4X 2Y1|
Most people know FedEx Canada as a reliable shipper, committed to getting your package – large or small – to its destination on time. But FedEx Canada is also a technological innovator, a supporter
Of community and global charities, a dedicated employer, and much more. We connect 90% of the world’s GDP with door-to-door, customs-cleared service, all backed by our money-back
Guarantee.* Stay connected to your deliveries Stay in the know about your shipment’s status from pickup to delivery via text, email, and more – get the updates you need, the way you want.
- Regularly inspecting and maintaining the company truck to ensure that it is roadworthy.
- Regularly communicating with company dispatchers to inform them of completed deliveries and delays.
- Washing and cleaning the company truck as needed to maintain high standards of cleanliness.
- Promptly notify the supervisor of any major mechanical issues, traffic violations, and accidents involving the company truck.
Skills & Requirements
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- The ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- The ability to utilize GPS devices and road maps.
- Strong driving skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Vacations. Did we mention paid vacations and sick days off?
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Travel. …
- Job Security.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Weekend Jobs Mississauga.