Welder Vacancy in Abu Dhabi, Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs, monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components.
To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
|Hiring Organization||Delta International Petroleum Services|
|Qualification||High school diploma or equivalent qualification|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3100 Per Month|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
Delta International Petroleum Services (DIPS), Employment Services-Recruitment, a 100% locally-owned company that was established by Col. Saeed Rashed Saif Al Zaabi is a globally trusted name for both Onshore and Offshore recruitment services in the Oil & Gas Industry of the UAE.
With an established office in Abu Dhabi, we have strong capabilities in the recruitment of engineers in all disciplines viz. subsurface, subsea, pipelines, drilling & completions, construction, procurement & logistics, HSE, civil & structural, architectural, environmental, planning, quality control, well operations, reservoir, petroleum, mechanical, electrical, instrumentation and many more.
We offer a myriad of permanent and contract oil & gas vacancies for IT professionals, technicians & operators, supervisors, and office administrative staff at all levels. As a specialist executive search organization with our main client base being the oil & gas industries of the UAE, our operation network covers the whole of Europe, Asia & Middle East.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures, and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
- Monitor machinery for appropriate usage and temperature.
- Weld components in flat, vertical, and overhead positions.
Skills & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution is preferred.
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a welder.
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Growing Demand.
- Doesn’t Require a College or University Degree.
- More Opportunity, Better Pay.
- Interesting Hands-On Work.
- A Career for Women.
- Rewarding Career.
- Spark Your Career Today.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Welder Vacancy in Abu Dhabi”.