Welding Jobs Calgary, Our company is looking for a highly talented welder to join our dynamic team. We’re seeking a hardworking professional who likes meeting challenges and surpassing client expectations. Your chief responsibilities will include interpreting designs.
Monitoring machinery, and assessing welded components. To excel in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of welding machinery and electrical equipment. The successful candidate will also have a steady hand and outstanding attention to detail.
Welders manage the machines that manufacture and repair metal structures, tools, and equipment. These skilled professionals work in a variety of industries including automotive, construction, and manufacturing.
|Hiring Organization||Ledcor Group of Companies|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass, ITI|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 26 To CAD 28 Per Hour|
|Location||Calgary, Alberta, Canada T2E 6J8|
Ledcor Group of Companies is an employee-owned, diversified, and vertically-integrated construction company operating primarily in Canada and United States. Ledcor operates in a wide range of industries including the construction of buildings and civil infrastructure,
Technical services such as communication networks, forestry, mining, property development and management, transportation, marine operations, and several energy projects including oil, gas, and Liquefied Natural Gas.
Ledcor has been responsible for building several of Canada’s large-scale construction projects. In, construction of The Bow was completed – Alberta’s largest building. Ledcor also completed the construction of British Columbia’s largest building.
- Interpret blueprints, drawings, and measurements to plan layouts.
- Weld small and large components such as copper plumbing, beams, and pipelines.
- Use specialized machinery for industrial welding and oversee machines that perform the same job.
- Maintain and repair all machinery.
- Assess welded surfaces, structures, and components to identify errors.
- Follow and enforce strict safety regulations such as wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent knowledge of welding machinery, electrical equipment, and manual tools.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and designs.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to read labels, safety warnings, and guidelines
- Ability to learn basic computer skills to communicate via email, document daily work and progress, and track procurements and status
- Always attentive to detail and alert to ensure safety
- Growing Demand.
- Doesn’t Require a College or University Degree.
- More Opportunity, Better Pay.
- Interesting Hands-On Work.
- A Career for Women.
- Rewarding Career.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Welding Jobs Calgary”.