Wet Deck Manager Jobs in UAE, Position responsible for all the food and beverage operations, which includes all culinary, restaurant, beverage, and room service operations. Oversees guest and employee satisfaction,
Maintaining standards and meeting or exceeding financial goals. Demonstrates knowledge and proficiency of all applicable food and beverage laws and regulations. Develops and implements business plans for food and beverage.
|Hiring Organization||W Dubai – The Palm|
|Post Name||Wet Deck Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 2600 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Soak into the good life at the first W Escape in the Middle East. Get ready to set the scene for an Insta-perfect holiday and fabulous views of both the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Whether unwinding or entertaining, bold design elements and dreamy amenities complemented by playfully furnished balconies and terraces redefine vibrant beach living across 349 guest rooms and suites on the iconic Palm Jumeirah.
Go further and experience our two signature venues, the playful and audacious Italian Torno Subito a Massimo Bottura production, and award-winning Japanese Chef Akira Back’s self-titled restaurant. WET Deck (pool) the epicenter of the Escape is an adult’s only playground with live entertainment, delicious beverages, and a vibrant food offering. Sobe offers the perfect space to sip cocktails
- Using various ropes, knots and radio and navigational equipment.
- Assisting during emergencies and effectively using safety equipment.
- Performing general maintenance duties like painting, sweeping and mopping.
- Preparing cabins for crew or passengers.
- Cooking meals.
- Serving food and drink to passengers.
Skills & Requirements
- Physical fitness and strength.
- Knowledge of maritime safety.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Willingness to work in harsh climates.
- Certification may be required, but generally, on-the-job training takes place.
- Financial benefits.
- Work/life balance.
- Professional development.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Wet Deck Manager Jobs in UAE”.