Cleaning Jobs Montreal, We are looking to employ a dedicated and hard-working window cleaning technician to clean the windows and glass surfaces of various buildings. The window cleaning technician’s responsibilities include using water-fed poles to clean windows that are less than twenty meters high.
Transporting all equipment and supplies to job sites, and attending mandatory safety meetings. You should also ensure that the company vehicle is clean and well-maintained. To be successful as a window cleaning technician, you should be knowledgeable of health and safety regulations and have a good sense of balance.
Ultimately, an outstanding window cleaning technician should be able to safely operate lift equipment as well as demonstrate excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Also known as window cleaners, window cleaning.
|Hiring Organization||Peinture VCI Inc.|
|Post Name||Window Cleaner|
|Qualification||10th Pass, 12th Pass|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||CAD 20 To CAD 25 Per Hour|
|Location||Montreal, Quebec, Canada H2L 3W2|
Founded by a passionate Montreal entrepreneur, Painting VCI Inc. is dedicated to honoring the trust of its growing clientele by going the extra mile at a competitive price. Painting VCI Inc. is registered with the Régie du bâtiment du Québec (RBQ), is covered by liability insurance with Desjardins Insurance, and has a security certificate.
“Painting VCI inc. is a Montreal company specializing in painting services including but not limited to interior painting, exterior painting, wrought iron, cornices, windows, doors, frames, pergolas, decks, fences, sidings, sheds, and garages.
We also offer a window cleaning service, caulking, and carpentry. Integrity, expertise, and industriousness are our key values. Our mission is to provide a thorough personalized service, at a competitive price, in an organized, neat way.”
- Removing dirt and grime from windows and glass surfaces using a non-abrasive glass cleaning solution, water, and rubber squeegee blades.
- Determining whether window glass is clear, reflective, or tinted, and adapting window cleaning techniques accordingly.
- Use a scrim or microfiber cloth to dry around the edges of the glass.
- Using toweling cloths to remove excess water and moisture from window sills.
- Ensuring that all window cleaning and lift equipment are in good working order.
- Operating aerial lift platforms and other lift equipment to reach the windows of high-rise buildings.
- Ensuring that the company vehicle is adequately stocked with window cleaning supplies at all times.
- Appropriately cleaning up after each job to ensure that there is no residue or dirt left behind.
Skills & Requirements
- To enjoy working outside in all types of weather.
- To be able to work at a height.
- A good sense of balance and concentration.
- To be safety conscious.
- To work well on your own or as part of a team.
- A friendly and polite manner.
- Sound knowledge of industry-related health and safety regulations.
- The ability to safely operate aerial lifts, scaffolding, and related equipment.
- The ability to work at different heights.
- The ability to work in all weather conditions.
- Excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the safety tips properly before applying for “Cleaning Jobs Montreal“.