Full Stack Engineer
|Post Name||Full Stack Engineer – Backend (Remote)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||AED 6672 To AED 6800 Per Month|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Udrive is the largest car-sharing platform in the Middle East. We pioneered the concept in the region and have continued to provide the best experience amongst our peers. We are in rapid expansion and are looking for a bright.
Successful, and determined individual who has the experience to take the company’s vision forwards into the next years. Our next year’s journey not only includes regional and global aspirations.
We are building the next generation of mobility services to change the way people use vehicles. We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer for our Core Team. The Core team is responsible for the platform comprising multiple microservices which drive Udrive, from onboarding to billing.
As a Full Stack Engineer (Node.js) you…
- Will work with a cross-functional agile team on the backend systems that power our platform
- Are somebody who is familiar with state-of-the-art technology and development stack and best practices, you have the option to contribute to the technology strategy and roadmap of the team
- Significantly contribute with your day-to-day work and deliverables to the overall success of our product
- Contribute to an engineering culture where developers enjoy working and keep learning
- You have close contact with our product and QA team and help them troubleshoot, debug, and maintain a high quality of our product
- You have a track record in building web applications in agile environments.
- You have experience using any frontend frameworks like Vue.js, React, or Angular
- You have experience in test-driven development
- You have very good knowledge of Git, development workflow automation, and CI. Continuous Delivery is in our DNA.
- You have an appreciation for great user experience as much as for awesome tech architecture
- You are great at communicating with people, motivating everyone, and getting the whole team on the same page
- Fluency in English
The most important one is the willingness to learn. We are constantly learning new things and we enjoy it a lot. We don’t expect to find people experienced in all of them. If you are excited about our tech stack and you think you are a fast learner, do not hesitate to apply!