Head of Commercial Service Strategy
|Post Name||Head of Commercial Service Strategy|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||GBP 35 To GBP 38 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
Looking for a company that inspires passion, courage, and creativity, where you can be on the team shaping the future of global commerce? Want to shape how millions of people buy, sell, connect, and share around the world?
If you’re interested in joining a purpose-driven community that is dedicated to crafting an ambitious and inclusive work environment, join eBay – a company you can be proud to be with.
We are seeking ahead of Commercial Service Strategy to join the Global Customer Experience (GCX) Global Service Strategy, Innovation & Design Team. This team is responsible for defining and delivering the strategy to fundamentally craft and shape.
The future of GCX, designing end-to-end customer experiences both inside and outside of GCX and leading some of our most important transformation initiatives. This role takes responsibility for the strategy of commercial activities within eBay’s GCX organization.
You will be the go-to person in the business on how to drive buyer loyalty and seller growth through our customer care operational environment! Putting the customer first, your role will add new value to customer interactions, moving beyond transactional service.
- Support the definition, refinement, and evolution of the GCX Commercial Service Strategy
- Incorporating Service standard methodology, emerging customer needs, and industry trends as well as incorporating broader eBay company goals, customer feedback, and insights
- Deliver on GCX targets and goals
- Lead key global commercial transformation initiatives as a business owner. Key global initiatives will drive buyer loyalty and seller growth.
- Establish strategic direction and ensure strategic oversight and alignment throughout
- Champion the project within the organization
- Define project business requirements and success criteria
- Be responsible for Initiative success and benefits realization
- Partner with Operations Leaders, Technology & Shared Service leaders
- Choose the most appropriate market for the pilot and prioritize market role post-pilot
- Partner with regional service design teams on initiative market deployment
- Be the key decision maker for the initiative (including go/no go decisions)
- Use your influence and authority to help secure resources
- Be the escalation point for the Project Manager on day-to-day project activities
- Be a key strategic business partner.
- Support and guide Operations & BU market teams with their commercial customer engagement
- Mentor and support our GCX Commercial Operations teams in their delivery
- Providing guidance on global commercial service design principles to ensure consistency
- Collaborating with the Global Hive Team to ensure teammate tooling aligns with GCX needs
Essential Job Requirements
- 8 years+ Customer Experience, Strategy, Service design, or service operations experience
- Strong track record of driving positive change in dynamic environments
- Ability to engage, develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ability to influence and lead teams both directly and indirectly
- Excellent presentation skills
- Be able to use data, insight, research, and experience to bring clarity to ambiguity.
- Communicating complex technical topics in clear simple terms, both verbally and in writing
- Proven track record in exec partner management and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels in the organization
Advantageous to Have:
- Experience working within an e-commerce / Global environment
- Customer Sales, Upsell, Cross-sell, Loyalty & Retention experience
Benefits are an essential part of your total compensation for the work you do every day. Whether you’re single, in a growing family, or nearing retirement, eBay offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefit programs to meet your needs.
Including maternal & paternal leave, paid sabbatical, and plans to help ensure your financial security today and in the years ahead because we know feeling financially secure during your working years and through retirement is important.
Here at eBay, we love creating opportunities for others by connecting people from widely diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and geographies. So, being diverse and inclusive isn’t just something we strive for.
It is who we are, and part of what we do each and every single day. We want to ensure that as an employee, you feel eBay is a place where, no matter who you are, you feel safe, and included, and that you have the opportunity to bring your unique self to work.
To Learn About eBay’s Diversity & Inclusion Click Here:
https://www.ebayinc.com/company/diversity-inclusion/eBay Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Veteran status, disability, or another legally protected status. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will make every effort to respond to your request for disability assistance as soon as possible. Jobs posted with location as “Remote – United States (Excludes CO, HI, NM)” excludes Colorado, Hawaii, and New Mexico.