Data Entry Operator Job Without Investment
- Organization Name : XLNC Technologies
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Full Time
- Work Hours : 8 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type : Work From Home
- Salary : 10000/- To 15000/- Per Month
- Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 400064
XLNC Technologies is an emerging consulting firm over two decade’s experience in process automation, business process improvement and technology. We have implemented automation programs, redesigned business processes, improved productivity which has resulted in the reduction of costs up to 50% for our customers.
Vision To build a brand that is a recognized name across the industries of Education, Technologies and Recruitment consulting for providing niche solutions by adopting AI, ML and Robotics. Mission and Values Consistent focus to provide organizational solutions, committed workforce and exceptional leaders who are built on key values of excellence, innovation and teamwork.
XLNC is an association of independent accounting, law and management consulting practices from across the globe.Are The Deposits With The Society Safe & Secured? Yes, because the Government of India has framed the laws/rules to ensure the security and safety of deposits and Tirumalla Tirupati Multi State Co-Operative Credit Society Ltd. strictly abides by the rules and regulations framed by the Central Government.
We are seeking a detail-oriented data entry operator to compile, capture, and maintain our digital database. As a data entry operator, you will be required to compile, merge, and format documents for data entry, check documents for errors, input data and update the database, and manage the digital filing systems.
To be a successful data entry operator, you should possess excellent typing skills and be attentive to detail. Skilled data entry operators should be able to quickly identify data errors and demonstrate precision in their work.
Data Entry Operator Responsibilities
- Gathering, collating, and preparing documents, materials, and information for data entry.
- Conducting research to obtain information for incomplete documents and materials.
- Creating digital documents from paper or dictation.
- Reviewing all documents and information for accuracy and informing the supervisor of any errors or inconsistencies.
- Capturing data into digital databases and performing regular backups.
- Updating and maintaining databases, archives, and filing systems.
- Monitoring and reviewing databases and correcting errors or inconsistencies.
- Generating and exporting data reports, spreadsheets, and documents as needed.
- Performing clerical duties such as filing, monitoring office supplies, scanning, and printing as needed.
Data Entry Operator Requirements
- Excellent typing abilities.
- Excellent time management and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in data capturing and office management software such as MS Office and Google Suite.
- The ability to manage and process high volumes of data accurately.
- Good understanding of databases and digital and paper filing systems.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical operations.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to concentrate for extended periods.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Data Entry Operator Skills
- Fast Typing Skills. Typing is the core skill required in the data entry profession.
- Ability to find and correct mistakes.
- Basic Knowledge of Relevant Software.
- Good Communication Skills.
- High Concentration and Focus.
- Maintaining Confidentiality.
- Complying with deadlines.
- Address : 1402, DLH Park, SV Rd, Malad, W, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064
- Phone : 098928 36061
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.