Data Entry Operator Job Opening
- Organization Name : AIM Future Consulting
- Post Name : Data Entry Operator
- Qualification : 12th Pass, Any Graduate
- Industry : Private
- Employment Type : Part Time
- Work Hours : 4 Hours
- Job Experience : Fresher
- Job Location Type: Work From Home
- Salary : 25000/- To 35000/- Per Month
- Location : Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600001
AIM FUTURE CONSULTING is a specialist Recruitment Agency and HR Consulting organisation with its Operational offices located in Chennai, Hyderabad & Bangalore, servicing to Clients PAN India.
We are not “Just recruiters specialising in recruiting” BUT “Industry professionals with 15+ years of working Experience In Recruitment with specialisation in both IT & Non IT sectors.
We provide a range of Recruitment Solutions from Casual to Permanent staffing in various sectors such asIT / ITES, BPO / Call Centre, Marketing, Retail, Banking & Finance, Bio-Technology, Communications, Construction, Education, Engineering, Aviation, Industrial, Commercial, Manufacturing, Media and Health Care & Hospitality Sectors.
AIM Future Consulting has built in a specialised Technical Recruitment Team that Masters in Recruiting Candidates in latest Technologies such as Java, Angular, Node, React, AI – ML to name a few.With a large Global network, we can find candidates for Mid to Senior – level roles across all aspects of IT, including Front & Back end developers, Mobile, Full Stack, DevOps, & Virtual / Augmented Reality.
We also have a pool of candidates ready for leadership roles such as CTO, CPO, CDO, VP Technology & Head of Engineering.Our Recruitment Consultants are Experienced, Enthusiastic and Armed with the best available Technology. We believe our staff is the best within our industry – please feel free to put them to the test.
We provide flexible and cost-effective HR solutions, tailored for your Business and delivered by Experts who are committed to achieving Positive outcomes in the required span of time.
Data entry is an administrative position commonly held within business offices. They assist in supporting various departments in the company by entering personal customer and account information into data spreadsheets. Data entry positions require an individual with excellent typing skills and proficiency in organizational and database software. Data entry employees keep information accurate and organized.
A high school diploma or equivalent degree is generally required for a data entry position. Additionally, many employers prefer to hire data entry candidates with specialized experience working in programs such a Microsoft Excel and other database software. Individuals with exceptional communication skills and the ability to support a busy office environment tend to excel in this role.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Timely and accurate input of customer data in Atlas system.
- Understand key financial controls and the Contract and policy setup to support customer file creation.
- Accurate entry into the ATLAS system and ensure it is done with 100% accuracy.
- Manage update requests to customer files.
- Identification and communication of potential gaps in coding matrices to leadership
- Aide in training of new hires and/or temps
- Assist with new system roll outs and testing
- Assists with data integrity reports and projects
- Manage to sensitive and confidential information provided by our clients.
- Other projects and tasks as required by management
- Strong Analytical Skills/Critical Thinking
- Accuracy/Quality of Work
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Ability to Multi Task
More Category Wise Jobs:
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.