Work From Home French Translation Jobs, The French Translator & Translations Coordinator will be responsible for translating communications for customers and the community of Independent Business Owners in America.
We’re looking for a reliable and talented translations point person to help us reach our French audience in Canada, coordinate and track assignments for our Spanish translators and improve the customer and IBO experience through communications.
|Hiring Organization||Venga Global|
|Post Name||Virtual Translator-English to French|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Salary||USD 14 To USD 15 Per Hour|
|Job Location Type||Work From Home|
With expertise in translation, localization, and creative services in over 150 languages, Venga partners with clients to help them communicate globally and support their global ambitions.
We follow a strategy of building robust programs for continuous translation and localization for enterprise clients. These programs are supported by an agile production team, an innovative tools, and technology approach, a specialized supply chain, and an ISO-certified quality assurance team.
Our clients can expect a long-term and transparent partnership. Venga is committed to continuous improvement and supporting clients’ accelerated growth and localization maturity. Venga is known for building agile localization programs and helping clients grow and mature their global strategies.
Venga’s founders gained their expertise in the software industry. We use our twenty-five plus years’ experience globalizing information-based technology products to help our clients succeed internationally. Headquartered in San Francisco, we have nine global offices with locations in Asia, Europe, and the Americas.
- Translation of all documents for customers and company representatives (emails, websites, flyers, information emails, order portals, FAQs, and other publications) into French and proofreading the final result.
- Translation of internal company documentation (memos, policies and procedures, job descriptions, small legal documents, etc.) into French and English.
- Translation and recording of training webinars for the company’s sales representatives.
- Coordinate and manage Organization’s French social media pages
- Translation/localization of the company’s various mobile applications.
- Coordination of translation tasks for the translation team, assignment of tasks to specific translators, depending on the language requested and the nature of the project.
Skills & Requirements
- Experience translating for campaigns for B2B and B2C audiences preferred.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strict adherence to company philosophy/mission statement/sales goals
- Strong project management skills with the ability to tackle multiple projects
- Fluent in French and English.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Takes ownership of French translations and implementation.
- Have Better Pay and the Opportunity for Travel.
- Learn More About the Language You Teach.
- Gain the Chance to Diversify Later On.
- Experience the Emotional Rewards of Mentoring.
More Category Wise Jobs :
- onlinejobfromhome does not promise a job or an interview in exchange for money
- Research the job and the company details on the internet before you apply for any job
- Note: There are no shortcuts to success in a career you should struggle a lot to
- Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is asking for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
- Read the Safety Tips properly before applying for Work From Home French Translation Jobs.